Our fully mobile-optimised campaigns are the key to success for brands looking to conquer users on the go with compelling ad campaigns. We give consideration to all types of mobile advertising and aspects of the campaign, from mobile optimised search ads with adjusted creative to mobile-specific ad extensions that deliver the most relevant information to users.
In practical terms, this might mean enabling location extensions to show your ads with a map, your address, or the distance to your business. This helps people get an immediate idea of your store location, so they can easily find and visit your business. Beyond this, we might recommend call extensions as these have been proven to increase mobile clickthrough rates by 4-5%.
Remember, there’s more to it than simply optimising ad delivery. You need to give equal attention to your website experience on mobile. Your landing page plays a big part in turning your target audience into clicks, into customers. Speed and relevancy remain as important here. If you’ve not yet explored mobile optimisation, we suggest you start with a simple check to see if your website is mobile-friendly, our team would be happy to help here too.
We’ll reach your potential customers on mobile devices, the way that it should be done. Ensuring that their experience with your brand is just as easy as it would be on a desktop.
"Ality manage the paid social and Google activity for our campaign 'There's A Beer For That'. They are professional and smart, increasing our reach and reducing our effective costs. They've done this through a smart data-led approach to content, codifying and optimising everything we do. We've been extremely impressed with their delivery and value."Jack Daniel, Beer & Pub
"Impressive understanding of our business and this is reflected in excellent paid search performance. They couple this with high standards of client service. I would happily recommend."Neil Scaife, Urban Exposure PLC
"Barry M is the UK's leading make up brand. Working with Ality is always a pleasure and we're delighted with the results we're achieving together. Highly recommended... unless of course you're another leading make up brand in which case, they're rubbish."Matthew Sweetapple, Barry M Cosmetics
"Ality have impressed with their knowledge in the digital marketing space. The team listened patiently to our evolving requirements and really demonstrated that they care about the success of my business too. They are professional, creative and come highly recommended if you’re looking for help with your digital marketing strategy."Daniel Coomber, Move Space London
Q: What types of social media mobile ads can be used for advertising campaigns?
A: Mobile ads offer a variety of formats and types to suit different campaign objectives and target audiences.
Here are some common types of mobile ads that can be run within a campaign:
– Banner Ads: These are static or animated image ads displayed at the top or bottom of a mobile app or website screen. They come in various sizes, such as leaderboards, medium rectangles, and skyscrapers. This form of advertising is extremely visually appealing and works across all types of mobile phones.
– Interstitial Ads: Full-screen ads that appear at natural transition points, like when a user finishes a level in a game or between content pages in an app.
– Video Ads: Short video clips that play before, during, or after app content, similar to TV commercials. They can be skippable or non-skippable.
– Native Ads: Advertisements that match the form and function of the app or website’s content, providing a more seamless user experience.
– Rewarded Video Ads: Video ads that users can choose to watch in exchange for in-app rewards, such as extra lives, virtual currency, or premium content.
– Playable Ads: Interactive ads that allow users to experience a part of a game or app before downloading it.
– Rich Media Ads: Interactive and engaging ads that go beyond simple images or text, often including elements like video, audio, and interactive features.
– Carousel Ads: Ads that display multiple images or videos in a horizontal scrollable format, allowing advertisers to showcase multiple products or features.
– Expandable Ads: Banner advertisements that can expand into larger, more interactive formats when clicked or tapped.
– Overlay Ads: Semi-transparent ads that appear over the app’s content without interrupting the user experience.
– Location-Based Ads: Ads that target users based on their geographic location, delivering relevant messages or offers.
– App Install Ads: Ads designed to drive app downloads and installations, often featuring a prominent call-to-action button.
– App Engagement Ads: Ads aimed at encouraging users to interact with an already installed app, promoting specific actions like making a purchase or completing a form.
The choice of mobile user ad types depends on the campaign goals, target audience, and the nature of the app or website where the ads will be displayed. Mobile advertising works best with a well-rounded mobile advertising campaign that may include a mix of these ad formats to maximize reach, engagement, and conversions.